Intuition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intuition

World of Warcraft Guild on Ahn'qiraj

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resto Druid Lääkitsijä LF Raiding guild.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lämäri

Resto Druid Lääkitsijä LF Raiding guild. Empty
PostSubject: Resto Druid Lääkitsijä LF Raiding guild.   Resto Druid Lääkitsijä LF Raiding guild. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:35 am

1. Personal Information:

Name: Mikko Leskinen
Nationality: Finnish

The hours you can dedicate to raiding.

Monday - 18-24
Tuesday - 18-24
Wednesday - 18-24
Thursday - 18-24
Friday - 18-24
Saturday - 18-24
Sunday – 18-24

- Tell us anything that could prevent you from getting to raid on time or making you have to take a break and/or leave (dinner, taking out the garbage or having to walk the dog at a specific time) Answer, Yes or No. If yes, please explain (in detal) what it is and at what times: I study now but I got contract with A'la Carte restauraunt and sometimes I might have work, but very rarely.

2. System information:[/b]

- Technical specifications of your computer / s:
(Please include information about your computer / s RAM, Microprocessor, Graphics card basically).
My own made comp, dont remember anymore specs but fps:s are in 35-40 in raids.

- Technical characteristics of your connection: 8MB/1MB ADSL connection, works like charm

- How much ping are you used to playing with?
50 atm when I checked couple mins ago in SW.

- How much FPS do you have in:

Stormwind/Orgrimmar: 40-45

Raid Places: 35

5 Man Heroic's: Really smooth, have to check it next time I do HC.

- In Intuition we use ventrilo to talk during raids and believe that its use is necessary to maintain a smooth and effective communication.

I have Ventrilo: Yes
I have Microphone: Yes
I speak by Ventrilo: Yes I do.

3. Your character Information:

Name: Lääkitsijä
Server: Ahn'Qiraj Alliance
Current Guild: Vísíon
Class and Spec: Druid, Resto
Professions: This is new char so I have started just gain skill in Herbalism and Alchemy
Total time played: I got other Resto Druid called Lääkitsijä aswell in Darksorrow Horde server and it got playtime over 128d and this my new allychar got played about 21 days. So Almost 150d played as Resto Druid Smile
Time played this level:

- Armory Link: (eu.wowarmory.com): Lääkitsijä in AQ: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ahnqiraj/L%C3%A4%C3%A4kitsij%C3%A4/simple
Old Lääkitsijä in Darksorrow: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/L%C3%A4%C3%A4kitsij%C3%A4/simple

- Gear upgrades: Gear choices, Gem choices:
Tell us here what Gems you currently use in which sockets (+Hit in Blue, +Haste in yellow, etc). (Use links to Wowhead for the new gear that you wish to upgrade to): I use in Red sockets:Brilliant Primodial Rubys, Yellow I use: Perfect Reckless Tiger Opal gems, and Blue gems I use which gives Spi and Int.

- Offspec:
(If you have gear and experience with another spec of your class, comment about it here)
Boomkin, but not very experienced, dont count me be as Boomkin in your raids Smile

- Alts:
(Any alts that you have (at max level) that you have a decent level of experience with that could be used in our Alt Raids)

4. Information about Previous guilds:

- Write which instances you have done at level cap.
(For any instances tht you did not kill the final boss in, say how which boss you got up to and did not kill. For WotLK and Cata raids provide 10 man, 10 man HC, 25 man and 25 man HC.) I have done normal DS10 with this char and my Resto Druid in Darksorrow aswell including kill of Morchok HC. When Cata came up my Darksorrows Lääk was 9th best geared Druid in Darksorrow server in May 2011. And Darksorrow is big and talented server.

- In what encounters you had been stagnant/progressing for longer amounts of time?
(Describe here what boss's held you and your guild up for a longer amount of time then you expected and why.) I have to say kill of Nefarian in BWD, coolest Raid fight when it wasnt nerfed yet.

- About your previous guilds:
(Indicates which guilds you have been a part of, which characters you were playing and what happened to make you leave/get kicked). My Darksorrows Druid is in Kaukametsän Pakolaiset guild, but it is more like Casual guild nowadays, and I love raids that's why I do application one of the best guilds in AQ.

5. UI and style of play:

- Your addons:
(Make a short list of your UI addons you find most helpful and necessary to fulfill your role in raid.)
Vuh'do is most important, Dbm, Recount, Decursive

- Experience using addons:
(Do you have problems when installing a new addon? Do you use any manager/client? Can you change the LUA code of the addons to fix mistakes or change things to your liking?)

WWS/wowmeteronline/worldoflogs:
Any combat report(s) to show how you perform in raids, please post it here

6. Intuition and You

- Why you connect every day to the World of Warcraft?
To get better and be more ready for upcoming raids with you guys/girls!

- How important is loot for you?
(Explain in detail the reasons for your answer.)
Not basically important but if you want to do Heroic Raid bosses then better gear is ofc more efficient.

- Ability to contribute ideas to the progression of our raids:
(What role do you adopt when it comes time to meet a new boss and create a new strategy, or if you see something not working?) I try to do my best as Resto Druid but I wont mind change my healing style if some boss requires that.

- Do you think you've hit the end of your carerr with your character in World of Warcraft?
No not at all, I am so excited of my new Resto Druid and new tricks in lvl90, so I wont give up easily!

-Why do you choose Intuition?
Best wants to be in Best guild in AQ Alliance. Period!

- What do you expect from Intuition?
Lot's of raiding and I am really intrested to do new Dungeon Challenge modes with you.

- Do you have anybody in Intuition that can speak to us for you?
(if yes, specify their names and what you know.)
I have been in AQ alliance since january 2006 so I know alot ppl in Intuition but I bet not much ppl remember my old AQ Main Lääkintämies from TBC/Wotlk.

- Additional Information:
(Give us comment's about any aspect that you consider important for you and was not in previously form.)
Thank you very much and I hope we will see in raids shortly
Yours Lääkitsijä.

7. To finalize...
- Finally, tell us a joke:
(No, not kidding. This section we take VERY serious!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can send this Application form directly to the forum as a new post or as a private message to Holyshock.

Good Luck from Sallback and the rest of the Council and Officer's of Intuition.
Back to top Go down
Painfury

Painfury

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Lääkitsijä LF Raiding guild.   Resto Druid Lääkitsijä LF Raiding guild. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:36 pm

looks nice...
thumps up...
Back to top Go down
Holyshock
Admin
Holyshock

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Lääkitsijä LF Raiding guild.   Resto Druid Lääkitsijä LF Raiding guild. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:34 pm

You will get answer in 1-7 days

Best Regards
Holyshock and the Officer crew of Intuition
Back to top Go down
https://intuition.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Lääkitsijä LF Raiding guild.   Resto Druid Lääkitsijä LF Raiding guild. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid Lääkitsijä LF Raiding guild.
Page 1 of 1