Intuition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intuition

World of Warcraft Guild on Ahn'qiraj

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior Arms/Furry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justacow

Warrior Arms/Furry Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Arms/Furry   Warrior Arms/Furry I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:16 pm

1. Personal Information:

Name: Alberts Moskvins
Nationality: Latvian,Russian

The hours you can dedicate to raiding.

Monday - 18:00-00:00
Tuesday -18:00-00:00
Wednesday - 18:00-00:00
Thursday - 18:00-00:00
Friday - 18:00-00:00
Saturday - 20:00-00:00
Sunday – 20:00-00:00

- Tell us anything that could prevent you from getting to raid on time or making you have to take a break and/or leave (dinner, taking out the garbage or having to walk the dog at a specific time) Answer, Yes or No. If yes, please explain (in detal) what it is and at what times: Absolutely nothing!

2. System information:[/b]

- Technical specifications of your computer / s:
(Please include information about your computer / s RAM, Microprocessor, Graphics card basically).
Intel I3 CPU @2.8 Ghz - 4GB Ram - 500GB Hard Drive - Nvidia GeForce GTX 285

- Technical characteristics of your connection: 80Mbps Down 3Mbps up

- How much ping are you used to playing with? 30/50,actually i can play even with 8/20.

- How much FPS do you have in:

Stormwind/Orgrimmar: 50-70

Raid Places: 40-50

5 Man Heroic's: 70-80

- In Intuition we use ventrilo to talk during raids and believe that its use is necessary to maintain a smooth and effective communication.

I have Ventrilo: Yes
I have Microphone: Yes
I speak by Ventrilo: Yes

Name: Justacow
Server: Ahn' Qiraj
Current Guild: Phoenix Faction
Class and Spec: Warrior Arms & Furry
Professions: Mining
Total time played: Years:D
Time played this level: 3 days +

- Armory Link: Ask ingame cause i can't post links for the first 7 days.

- Gear upgrades: Gear choices, Gem choices:
Tell us here what Gems you currently use in which sockets (+Hit in Blue, +Haste in yellow, etc). (Use links to Wowhead for the new gear that you wish to upgrade to): Pure Str,Gear isin't priority for me,can play good even when using some items from PVP gears!

- Offspec: Furry is my offspec,gear im using is almost the same + some reforges and gem changes.
(If you have gear and experience with another spec of your class, comment about it here)

- Alts: My warrior was my first character which i created in early Woltk,when cata camed i switched my warrior to druid called Yyld/Burgo-Moonkin. Actually from Cata my moonkin became my new main, Legendary quip 4.2 + Firelord 4.3 + Savior of Azeroth 4.3!

4. Information about Previous guilds:

- Write which instances you have done at level cap.
(For any instances tht you did not kill the final boss in, say how which boss you got up to and did not kill. For WotLK and Cata raids provide 10 man, 10 man HC, 25 man and 25 man HC.)
(Any alts that you have (at max level) that you have a decent level of experience with that could be used in our Alt Raids)

ICC 10man normal - 2+ boses cleared
TOT4W+BOT 10man normal - Full clear
BWD 10man normal - Full clear + some 2+ hcs in early cata
Firelands 10man normal - Full clear
Firelands 10man heroic - Full clear
Firelands 25man normal - Full clear
Dragon Soul 10man normal - Full clear
Dragon Soul 10man heroic - Full clear
Dragon Soul 25man normal - 5/8

- In what encounters you had been stagnant/progressing for longer amounts of time?
(Describe here what boss's held you and your guild up for a longer amount of time then you expected and why.)
Heroic Ragnaros definitely.

- About your previous guilds: Phonix Faction 4.1- GM 4.2- CO GM 4.3- CO GM, I dont want to give more information what happened because it was between me & Bobskin.
(Indicates which guilds you have been a part of, which characters you were playing and what happened to make you leave/get kicked).

5. UI and style of play:

- Your addons:
(Make a short list of your UI addons you find most helpful and necessary to fulfill your role in raid.)
Im not big fan of addons but currently im using - Recount- Mini Main Bar- OmniCC-DBM.

- Screenshot(s) of your UI:
(Where your interface of raid is seen well, with keybinds visible. You can use imageshack or xs to raise jpg)
Ask ingame.

- Experience using addons:
(Do you have problems when installing a new addon? Do you use any manager/client? Can you change the LUA code of the addons to fix mistakes or change things to your liking?)
No. I dont use any addon manager/client.

6. Intuition and You

- Why you connect every day to the World of Warcraft?
Have lot of friends here + cant imagine even day without ganking hehe.

- How important is loot for you?
(Explain in detail the reasons for your answer.)
As i sad loot isnt priority for me at all,when i was raiding in PH i was last in the line,never cried never wined.
P.S. GEAR DONT MAKE PLAYER!

- Ability to contribute ideas to the progression of our raids: This is definitely not my biggest +,because i always trusted raid leader with tactics etc. But yeah,always knew tactics,there wasnt even one time that guys was waiting for me because i dint knew what to do.

- Do you think you've hit the end of your carerr with your character in World of Warcraft?
I will be totally honest with you- Yes-. I did all in Cataclysm,absolutely all what raider could do with caster (talking about my moonkin), the only reason why i still playing with my moonkin is because im going after High Warlord. About my warrior - no-,because i think that i didnt learned all about him,there is always & always time to learn something new:)

-Why do you choose Intuition? Because its the best PVE guild on Alliance side.

- What do you expect from Intuition? Some really skilled & SERIOUS players who R NOT gonna to cry about loot and position in raid!

- Do you have anybody in Intuition that can speak to us for you?
(if yes, specify their names and what you know.)
Yes,Painfury knows me really good,same as i know him:)

- Additional Information: Everything is fine except i would love to see more questions about your gameplay-rotation etc.Smile
(Give us comment's about any aspect that you consider important for you and was not in previously form.)

7. To finalize...
- Finally, tell us a joke: Why did the blonde cross the road?

I don't know.

Neither did he.
(No, not kidding. This section we take VERY serious!)
Back to top Go down
Painfury

Painfury

Warrior Arms/Furry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior Arms/Furry   Warrior Arms/Furry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:06 pm

oh hi yyld.
well what i can say is that he is a good driud and a good player mature etc etc
but i never seen u on war tbh i just found out that u have one Razz so good player yes ! good war ? no idea
Back to top Go down

Warrior Arms/Furry
Page 1 of 1