Intuition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intuition

World of Warcraft Guild on Ahn'qiraj

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CDog - Holy pally

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cranberry

CDog - Holy pally Empty
PostSubject: CDog - Holy pally   CDog - Holy pally I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:24 am

Application revoked.

Last edited by Cranberry on Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
blademkd
Admin
blademkd

CDog - Holy pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: CDog - Holy pally   CDog - Holy pally I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:01 am

u have not completed or lie several question let me help you with some

- about raiding time. what is most important here
- alts: looks like this pala is ur alt or the warlock. you warlock is 567ilvl and have killed 5 bosses on hc in soo insted 8 in ur aplication
- about combat logs. Dont know you know it or no. ur guild doing logs on fight and we can see on each of them where u was and how much time and what u did. this is the last raid where u was atless recored:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/97sbryx2vgb18cg5/sum/damageDone/?s=152&e=555
- And how come ur warlock have looted allrdy more then 5 weeks bracer and shoulders hc and are still not enchanted ? same with living still belt on bouth chars lock and pala ( who also miss enchants)
-
You say that u are searcing stable guild. Are u stable ? how u explain this ? emo ?

CDog - Holy pally Www10
Back to top Go down
Cranberry

CDog - Holy pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: CDog - Holy pally   CDog - Holy pally I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:16 pm

-I said i can raid 5-12pm  4 days a week, but cannot identify what days until the start of the week( i told you this when i talked to you)

-The pally was originally my main and i rerolled into the warlock because the team which i am apart off needed one. Pally has never been fully enchanted because all the gear i got came in quick and haven't actually seriously raided much on pally so there was no need for it.

-I have killed 8, don't know where you got 5 from:
Check my wow progress, i cannot post link.

-i don't have any combatlogs for the pally, i don't do logs and the person who used to do it for the second team has quit.

-The reason that they have not been enchanted is simply because i haven't gotten around to it and the fact that i lack motivation to raid on my lock - The 2nd team which my lock was apart of has fallen apart - those raids (which you also see on logs) is the main team raiding and i was asked to come and help - (notice how main team  already has a better warlock) - Thats why i want to use this opportuinty to restart my pally which i enjoy playing but there is no space in my guild for it.The only reason why i didn't include the warlock is because i wouldn't be able to transfer it because i don't have enough money and it's no use if it's on another realm.

-That image you provided shows alot - the guildmasters/leaders are complete dicks, they enjoy kicking people for  laughs (as you can see 3 of those periods i was't in the guild was 2-7days because each time i grew more annoyed which is one of the biggest reasons i want to leave this guild) - I left in July, which is when the second team actually disbanded and stopped playing, came back 1 month later and all i did was be a sub just incase there was someone who couldn't make it.

PS. Death Defied was a friends guild which i was in to help start it up and i didn't do any raiding, also No Comment as it disbanded shortly after i joined so i thought it wasn't nessecary to put these both in..
Back to top Go down
blademkd
Admin
blademkd

CDog - Holy pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: CDog - Holy pally   CDog - Holy pally I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:17 pm

decline
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CDog - Holy pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: CDog - Holy pally   CDog - Holy pally I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CDog - Holy pally
Page 1 of 1