Intuition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intuition

World of Warcraft Guild on Ahn'qiraj

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wartax Enhance shaman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wartax

Wartax Enhance shaman Empty
PostSubject: Wartax Enhance shaman   Wartax Enhance shaman I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:17 pm

1. Personal Information:

Name: Marc Jensen
Nationality: Danish

The hours you can dedicate to raiding.

Monday - 17-24
Tuesday - 17-24
Wednesday - 17-24
Thursday - 17-24
Friday - 17-24
Saturday – from whenever I wake up, even tho I pref 1 day off
Sunday - 16-24

- Tell us anything that could prevent you from getting to raid on time or making you have to take a break and/or leave (dinner, taking out the garbage or having to walk the dog at a specific time) Answer, Yes or No. If yes, please explain (in detal) what it is and at what times: there is nothing that will prevent me from raiding.

2. System information:[/b]

- Technical specifications of your computer / s:
(Please include information about your computer / s RAM, Microprocessor, Graphics card basically).
Ram: 6GB
Processor: intel® core ™ i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10

- Technical characteristics of your connection:

- How much ping are you used to playing with? 40-60

- How much FPS do you have in:

Stormwind/Orgrimmar: around 40

Raid Places: around 25

5 Man Heroic's: around 40

- In Intuition we use ventrilo to talk during raids and believe that its use is necessary to maintain a smooth and effective communication.

I have Ventrilo: yes
I have Microphone: yes
I speak by Ventrilo: yes

3. Your character Information:

Name: Wartax
Server: thunderhorn
Current Guild: revival
Class and Spec: shaman. enhancement
Professions: herb and alch (not max lvl’ed yet)
Total time played: 56 days 13 hours
Time played this level: 5 days 6 hours

- Armory Link: (eu.wowarmory.com):

- Gear upgrades: Gear choices, Gem choices:
Tell us here what Gems you currently use in which sockets (+Hit in Blue, +Haste in yellow, etc). (Use links to Wowhead for the new gear that you wish to upgrade to): exp-mastery or agi - mastery in red. Mastery in yellow.  Hit-mastery in blue.

- Offspec:
(If you have gear and experience with another spec of your class, comment about it here)
I have a resto spec but im really bad at healing in raids.

- Alts:
(Any alts that you have (at max level) that you have a decent level of experience with that could be used in our Alt Raids) have every class except monk 85+ can easly lvl them if needed (lvled a few already)

4. Information about Previous guilds:

- Write which instances you have done at level cap.
(For any instances tht you did not kill the final boss in, say how which boss you got up to and did not kill. For WotLK and Cata raids provide 10 man, 10 man HC, 25 man and 25 man HC.)
cleared all wotlk content except LK HC and a few ulduar hardmodes. Cleard whole cata content hc (10 man)

- In what encounters you had been stagnant/progressing for longer amounts of time?
(Describe here what boss's held you and your guild up for a longer amount of time then you expected and why.) that was either professor Putricide hc and spine of deathwing hc in cata

- About your previous guilds:
(Indicates which guilds you have been a part of, which characters you were playing and what happened to make you leave/get kicked). Was in Intuition for a short time on my warrior (left cause I didn’t  feel like u wanted me at that time) Elysium-lightbringer (left cause we barley raided) clarity jaednar (god demoted cause I was not motivated at all) had a year break now and im really in to the game again.

5. UI and style of play:

- Your addons:
(Make a short list of your UI addons you find most helpful and necessary to fulfill your role in raid.)
mik’s scrolling combat text
deadly boss mods

- Screenshot(s) of your UI:
(Where your interface of raid is seen well, with keybinds visible. You can use imageshack or xs to raise jpg)
imageshack. com/i/0u0ekej  (those num keys is bound to my mouse)
space between imageshack. com

- Experience using addons:
(Do you have problems when installing a new addon? Do you use any manager/client? Can you change the LUA code of the addons to fix mistakes or change things to your liking?) I use curse client

WWS/wowmeteronline/worldoflogs:
Any combat report(s) to show how you perform in raids, please post it here
sadly don’t have any of that as I just got back after a year break.

6. Intuition and You

- Why you connect every day to the World of Warcraft?
cause I really like the game and I got really in to it again.

- How important is loot for you?
(Explain in detail the reasons for your answer.)
I would lie if I said it isn’t important at all but I don’t mind pass items to better players than me.

- Ability to contribute ideas to the progression of our raids:
(What role do you adopt when it comes time to meet a new boss and create a new strategy, or if you see something not working?) I start looking for things I could do better/different myself.

- Do you think you've hit the end of your carerr with your character in World of Warcraft?
no not really.

-Why do you choose Intuition?
well I have been in intuition before and I really want to get in to hardcore raiding again. And I see u are doing pretty good atm.

- What do you expect from Intuition?
I don’t know really. that ppl are ready for raiding in time.

- Do you have anybody in Intuition that can speak to us for you?
(if yes, specify their names and what you know.)
no not that I know of.

- Additional Information:
(Give us comment's about any aspect that you consider important for you and was not in previously form.)
I just got back to play WoW form a 1 year break, so I kinda apply for WoD as I don’t think I will be able to get gear to raid with u at least not in main raid.

7. To finalize...
- Finally, tell us a joke:
(No, not kidding. This section we take VERY serious!)
Preben from Rødovre was about to go to bed when his sweet wife Kristina told me that he had forgotten to turn off the lights in the shed in the garden, which she could see from the window.
Preben opened the patio door in the living room to go out to skurret and turn off the lights , but then he saw that there were a couple of young guys who were going to steal stuff in there .
He called the police , who asked if they have come into the house? No! He replied. The police then said that all their police cars were recorded and advised him to lock all the doors so they had to send a car when there was a vacancy. Preben said, 'Okay ' and hung up - and then he spoke to 30
So he called the police again .
Hey, it was me who called just before , because there were some in my shed in the garden in the process of stealing . Now, do not come , because I just shot them , and then he interrupted the conversation .
Within a few minutes there came six police cars, an ACS team, a helicopter , a fire truck and two ambulances to Rødovrevej .
They apprehended the burglars red-handed .

One of the policemen said to Preben : I thought you said that you 'd shot them.
To which Preben said, I think you said you did not have any available cars.
Back to top Go down
desiress

desiress

PostSubject: Re: Wartax Enhance shaman   Wartax Enhance shaman I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:35 pm

Hi,

You've been in Intuition before ?
Could you share some details about your stay in intuition or which character cause now i'm curious.
Back to top Go down
Wartax

PostSubject: Re: Wartax Enhance shaman   Wartax Enhance shaman I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:45 pm

was close to end wrath on my warrior (Rantz)
Back to top Go down
blademkd
Admin
blademkd

PostSubject: Re: Wartax Enhance shaman   Wartax Enhance shaman I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:16 pm

hey rantz.
listen just transfer gona get u inside. but first we need to work on ur gear abit. so the raid spots get more stable. you know how work that.

accepted
Back to top Go down
Kanj

PostSubject: Re: Wartax Enhance shaman   Wartax Enhance shaman I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:25 pm

Soon danish people will run this guild!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wartax Enhance shaman   Wartax Enhance shaman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wartax Enhance shaman
Page 1 of 1