Intuition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intuition

World of Warcraft Guild on Ahn'qiraj

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Windwalker Monk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorio

Windwalker Monk Empty
PostSubject: Windwalker Monk   Windwalker Monk I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:11 am

1. Personal Information:

Name: Dennis

The hours you can dedicate to raiding.

Monday - 18.00-1.30 (approximately)
Tuesday - 18.00-1.30 (approximately)
Wednesday - 18.00-1.30 (approximately)
Thursday - 18.00-1.30 (approximately)
Friday - 18.00-1.30 (approximately)
Saturday - 18.00-1.30 (approximately)
Sunday - 18.00-1.30 (There's held family dinners once every two months or so on sundays, so I may have to skip a sunday here and there - never during progression though)

- Tell us anything that could prevent you from getting to raid on time or making you have to take a break and/or leave (dinner, taking out the garbage or having to walk the dog at a specific time) Answer, Yes or No. If yes, please explain (in detal) what it is and at what times:

No dogs, nothing, nothing can prevent me from showing.

2. System information:[/b]

- Technical specifications of your computer / s:
(Please include information about your computer / s RAM, Microprocessor, Graphics card basically).
I apologize in advance if I leave any important information out - 'PC scrub'
Windows 7/64-bit - AMD phenom(tm) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHz/8GB RAM

- Technical characteristics of your connection:
My connection is stable, may not be the fastest but it's stable, I rarely if ever disconnect and I am yet to experience lag issues.

- How much ping are you used to playing with?
30-40 depending on my location

- How much FPS do you have in:

Stormwind/Orgrimmar: 75-100

Raid Places: 30-55

5 Man Heroic's: 30-65

- In Intuition we use ventrilo to talk during raids and believe that its use is necessary to maintain a smooth and effective communication.

I have Ventrilo: Yes
I have Microphone: Yes
I speak by Ventrilo: Yes
I have to express me opinion here ;-) vt compared to Ts3 is... bad :Pbut ye, i'd happily use vt were I raid with you chaps.

3. Your character Information:

Name: Supzchjo
Server: Stormrage EU
Current Guild: Lithium
Class and Spec: Windwalker Monk
Professions: Blacksmith/Engineering
Total time played: 108 days, 14 hours
Time played this level: 105 days, 21 hours

- Armory Link: (eu.wowarmory.com):
UI: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Supzchjo/simple - Beware, only just went windwalker after tanking since the release of 5.4 so my enchantments/reforges/gems may be a little off but that would surely change were I to raid as WW.

- Offspec:
(If you have gear and experience with another spec of your class, comment about it here)
Brewmaster is my current OS, I tanked a few heroics in ToT before SoO was released and I then tanked 14/14N in SoO as our MT quit.

- Alts:
(Any alts that you have (at max level) that you have a decent level of experience with that could be used in our Alt Raids)
Mage: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Criful/simple
Prot pally: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Infehh/simple
reforges/enchantments/gems etc may very well be all wrong as I rarely use them.

4. Information about Previous guilds:

- Write which instances you have done at level cap.
(For any instances tht you did not kill the final boss in, say how which boss you got up to and did not kill. For WotLK and Cata raids provide 10 man, 10 man HC, 25 man and 25 man HC.)
Played a little in TBC (not worth mentioning)
It was not till late 5.1 MoP that I started again, managed to do the following.

MoP:
16/1610N (pre-nerf)
ToT10N 6/13H (pre-nerf)
SoO10N 14/14N

- In what encounters you had been stagnant/progressing for longer amounts of time?
(Describe here what boss's held you and your guild up for a longer amount of time then you expected and why.)
We struggled majorly in ToT heroic, after killing four heroics, three of our main raiders chose to stop playing and we suffered greatly, it took forever to replace them only for it to happen again a few months later.

- About your previous guilds:
(Indicates which guilds you have been a part of, which characters you were playing and what happened to make you leave/get kicked).
I am wanting to leave my current guild as it does not share my ambitions, my dedication and desire to progress.

5. UI and style of play:

- Your addons:
(Make a short list of your UI addons you find most helpful and necessary to fulfill your role in raid.)
Omen3, OmniCC, bartender, pitbull4, TellMeWhen, DBM, Tidyplates Threatplates, recount

- Screenshot(s) of your UI:
(Where your interface of raid is seen well, with keybinds visible. You can use imageshack or xs to raise jpg)
UI: tinypic.com/view.php?pic=28qcsz&s=5#.Ul8gtRDXCVs - I am yet to change it as im no longer tanking.

- Experience using addons:
(Do you have problems when installing a new addon? Do you use any manager/client? Can you change the LUA code of the addons to fix mistakes or change things to your liking?)
As listed above, im a 'PC Scrub' but if I don't know already, it would not be a problem what so ever to learn how to.

WWS/wowmeteronline/worldoflogs:
Any combat report(s) to show how you perform in raids, please post it here
I am terribly sorry, but unfortunately as my current guild does not share my ambitions and so fourth, they chose not to upload. I should of uploaded, but I honestly didn't think i'd be leaving.

6. Intuition and You

- Why you connect every day to the World of Warcraft?
Because I enjoy the game, I enjoy doing achievements, doing flexraids, helping fellow guildies/m8s and so on.

- How important is loot for you?
(Explain in detail the reasons for your answer.)
For me, loot is fairly important, but if distributed fairly I will never say a piip :-)

- Ability to contribute ideas to the progression of our raids:
(What role do you adopt when it comes time to meet a new boss and create a new strategy, or if you see something not working?)

- Do you think you've hit the end of your carerr with your character in World of Warcraft?
I do not

-Why do you choose Intuition?
The amount of raid days is what initially drew me in, and after reading u seem to share my ambitions.

- What do you expect from Intuition?
I expect to push content with a stable rooster and a solid leadership, but also, to make friends and have a laugh.

- Do you have anybody in Intuition that can speak to us for you?
(if yes, specify their names and what you know.)
No

7. To finalize...
- Finally, tell us a joke:

Q: What is it called when a soldier slips into a fox hole?
A: Bestiality

#googled.

Thanks for reading
Hugs & kisses, Dorio

Back to top Go down
blademkd
Admin
blademkd

Windwalker Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windwalker Monk   Windwalker Monk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:56 pm

Hi there

Your application is accepted

transfer and whisper officer or CL for invite.
cya soon
Back to top Go down
Dorio

Windwalker Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windwalker Monk   Windwalker Monk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:10 pm

Splended. I will do the transfer on Monday or Tuesday if that's fine. I Sort of promised to finish this week with my current guild.

Dorio
Back to top Go down
blademkd
Admin
blademkd

Windwalker Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windwalker Monk   Windwalker Monk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:18 am

yes that´s fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Windwalker Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windwalker Monk   Windwalker Monk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windwalker Monk
Page 1 of 1