Intuition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intuition

World of Warcraft Guild on Ahn'qiraj

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Paladin - Posting for a friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Querex

Holy Paladin - Posting for a friend Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin - Posting for a friend   Holy Paladin - Posting for a friend I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 12:30 pm

1. Personal Information:

Name: Jesper
Nationality: Denmark

The hours you can dedicate to raiding.

Monday – 18:30-00:00
Tuesday - 18:30-00:00
Wednesday - 18:30-00:00
Thursday - 18:30-00:00
Friday - 18:30-00:00
Saturday - 18:30-00:00
Sunday – 18:30-00:00

- Tell us anything that could prevent you from getting to raid on time or making you have to take a break and/or leave (dinner, taking out the garbage or having to walk the dog at a specific time) Answer, Yes or No. If yes, please explain (in detal) what it is and at what times: No.

2. System information:[/b]

- Technical specifications of your computer / s:
(Please include information about your computer / s RAM, Microprocessor, Graphics card basically).

Core i5-4460, 8GB RAM, 1TB SSHD, DVD±RW, GTX745, Windows 8.1
- Technical characteristics of your connection:
50/50 MB.

- How much ping are you used to playing with?
Between 20-30.

- How much FPS do you have in:

Stormwind/Orgrimmar: 40

Raid Places: 40

5 Man Heroic's: 50

- In Intuition we use ventrilo to talk during raids and believe that its use is necessary to maintain a smooth and effective communication.

I have Ventrilo: Yes.
I have Microphone: Yes.
I speak by Ventrilo: Yes.

3. Your character Information:

Name: Ambraxer
Server: Nordrassil.
Current Guild:  None.
Class and Spec: Paladin, Holy.
Professions: Blacksmithing and jewelcrafting.
Total time played:
Time played this level:

- Armory Link: (eu.wowarmory.com): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nordrassil/Ambraxer/simple
l

- Gear upgrades: Gear choices, Gem choices: I will only use the crit gems (Greater Critical Strike Taladite) because it is the best for paladins right now. I want my heals to prog, so I gain more benefits.
Tell us here what Gems you currently use in which sockets (+Hit in Blue, +Haste in yellow, etc). (Use links to Wowhead for the new gear that you wish to upgrade to):
Well, I know this is a bit out of the box, but this is the optimized gear for me: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/best-in-slot/eu/nordrassil/ambraxer

- Offspec:
(If you have gear and experience with another spec of your class, comment about it here)
My OS is Retribution. I have alot of experience with it. I dps'ed in SoO, after one of our dps left.

- Alts:
(Any alts that you have (at max level) that you have a decent level of experience with that could be used in our Alt Raids)
I have my Shaman Tridaro in level 100. I also raided sometimes as a healer on that char. But it is low geared. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nordrassil/Tridaro/simple

4. Information about Previous guilds:

- Write which instances you have done at level cap.
(For any instances tht you did not kill the final boss in, say how which boss you got up to and did not kill. For WotLK and Cata raids provide 10 man, 10 man HC, 25 man and 25 man HC.)
I started playing in Cataclysm, so I do not have any raid experience before that expansion. I started raiding right away, when I got to 85, with a mates guild. It is 10 man normal. In Firelands I also cleared normal with the same guild, and we got up to Ragnaros, which we couldn't kill. In Dragon Soul, we clared normal and heroic.
I have been a healer at all time, while raiding.

-

In what encounters you had been stagnant/progressing for longer amounts of time?
(Describe here what boss's held you and your guild up for a longer amount of time then you expected and why.) After Mogu'Shan Vaults came out, I stopped playing WoW, in a longer period. When I started again, i started raiding in SoO, and we had trouble killing the last boss. We spent alot of time trying to kill Garrosh. That is probably the boss, we have tryed most on.

- About your previous guilds:
(Indicates which guilds you have been a part of, which characters you were playing and what happened to make you leave/get kicked).
I have been in the guild ''Dream'' where i raided Dragon Soul, and Mogu'Shan Vaults. The guild is emty now, because the guild leader transfered realm, and the raiding team also left.

I have been in ''Phoenix Rising''. I left the guild 1 week ago, because I didn't raid or go dungeons with them, and i want a to be in a raiding guild, where I'm a part of the team.

5. UI and style of play:

- Your addons:
(Make a short list of your UI addons you find most helpful and necessary to fulfill your role in raid.)
Deadly boss mode.
Skada damage meter.
Decursive.
ElvUI
GTFO
- Screenshot(s) of your UI:
(Where your interface of raid is seen well, with keybinds visible. You can use imageshack or xs to raise jpg)

- Experience using addons:
(Do you have problems when installing a new addon? Do you use any manager/client? Can you change the LUA code of the addons to fix mistakes or change things to your liking?)
I use Curse Client, and I do not have any problems.

WWS/wowmeteronline/worldoflogs:
Any combat report(s) to show how you perform in raids, please post it here
My guild didn't use World of Logs.

6. Intuition and You

- Why you connect every day to the World of Warcraft?
It is a good game, and I have a lot of fun while playing it.

- How important is loot for you?
(Explain in detail the reasons for your answer.)
Ofcourse loot is important, but if a mainraider, can get the most out of the loot, I understand why he will get it.

- Ability to contribute ideas to the progression of our raids:
(What role do you adopt when it comes time to meet a new boss and create a new strategy, or if you see something not working?) I will watch differents tacs, and tell the raid that this tactic seems easier.

- Do you think you've hit the end of your carerr with your character in World of Warcraft?
New expansion, so I will say I've just started it.

-Why do you choose Intuition?
One of my friends is in the guild, he told me that you might were looking for a holy paladin.

- What do you expect from Intuition?
Good times raiding, and a good time in the guild.

- Do you have anybody in Intuition that can speak to us for you?
(if yes, specify their names and what you know.)
I know the beast shammy: Quereex.

- Additional Information:
(Give us comment's about any aspect that you consider important for you and was not in previously form.)
I think it is important to also have fun while raiding.
And that the guild is game on taking some dungeons or bgs etc.

7. To finalize...
- Finally, tell us a joke:
(No, not kidding. This section we take VERY serious!)

What do you call the space between Pamela Anderson's breasts?
Silicon Valley.
Back to top Go down
Disperatu

Disperatu

Holy Paladin - Posting for a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Posting for a friend   Holy Paladin - Posting for a friend I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 12:35 pm

ACCEPTED.

Just whisper me ingame for invite and we can try you out in heroic/normal first then we can see how you will fit into mythic later on.
Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin - Posting for a friend
Page 1 of 1