Intuition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intuition

World of Warcraft Guild on Ahn'qiraj

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xhyra - Discipline Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xhyra

Xhyra - Discipline Priest Empty
PostSubject: Xhyra - Discipline Priest   Xhyra - Discipline Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:48 pm

1. Personal Information:

Name: George
Nationality: Bulgarian

The hours you can dedicate to raiding:
My schedule is done week by week, but is usually is:

1st week - starting from 22:15 realm time (that's the time I leave home) until 08:30 real time (time I get back home)
2nd week - starting from 14:30 realm time (that's the time I leave home) until 23:30 realm time (time I get back home)

I am working from Monday till Friday, Saturday and Sunday - days off

Monday -  available either all day long until 22:15 real time, or available from 23:30 onwards
Tuesday -available either all day long until 22:15 real time, or available from 23:30 onwards
Wednesday -available either all day long until 22:15 real time, or available from 23:30 onwards
Thursday -available either all day long until 22:15 real time, or available from 23:30 onwards
Friday -available either all day long until 22:15 real time, or available from 23:30 onwards
Saturday - available most of the time
Sunday –available most of the time

- Tell us anything that could prevent you from getting to raid on time or making you have to take a break and/or leave (dinner, taking out the garbage or having to walk the dog at a

specific time) Answer, Yes or No. If yes, please explain (in detal) what it is and at what times:

Nothing really, unless unexpected real life problems.

2. System information:[/b]

- Technical specifications of your computer / s:
(Please include information about your computer / s RAM, Microprocessor, Graphics card basically).

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz
Memory (RAM) 4,00 GB
Gaming graphics 1696 MB Total available graphics memory
Primary hard disk 52GB Free (96GB Total)
NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M    

System  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
 Model K53SV
 Total amount of system memory 4,00 GB RAM
 System type 64-bit operating system
 Number of processor cores 1

Storage  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total size of hard disk(s) 596 GB
 Disk partition (C:) 52 GB Free (96 GB Total)
 Disk partition (D:) 248 GB Free (300 GB Total)
 Media drive (E:) CD/DVD
 Media drive (F:) CD/DVD
 Disk partition (G:) 76 GB Free (100 GB Total)
 Disk partition (H:) 55 GB Free (100 GB Total)

Graphics  

Display adapter type Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
 Total available graphics memory 1696 MB
       Dedicated graphics memory 64 MB
       Dedicated system memory 0 MB
       Shared system memory 1632 MB
 Display adapter driver version 9.18.13.1144
 Primary monitor resolution 1366x768
 DirectX version DirectX 10

Network  

Network Adapter Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter
 Network Adapter Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter

Notes  

- Technical characteristics of your connection:

Not really sure, but it seems that the connection is good.

- How much ping are you used to playing with?

arround 50 ms

- How much FPS do you have in:

Stormwind/Orgrimmar: 32 fps

Raid Places: 20 fps

5 Man Heroic's: 22 fps

- In Intuition we use ventrilo to talk during raids and believe that its use is necessary to maintain a smooth and effective communication.

I have Ventrilo: Yes
I have Microphone: Yes
I speak by Ventrilo: Yes, if needed

3. Your character Information:

Name: Xhyra
Server: Ahn'Quiraj
Current Guild: Mythical Euphoria
Class and Spec: Discipline Priest
Professions: Enchanting 600 / Tailoring 600
Total time played:  12 days, 6 hours, 57 minutes, 18 seconds
Time played this level:  9 days, 3 hours, 37 minutes, 23 seconds

- Armory Link: (eu.wowarmory.com):

The forum is not allowing me to add URL, you can find me easy by typing Xhyra in the search box of eu battle net

- Gear upgrades: Gear choices, Gem choices:
Tell us here what Gems you currently use in which sockets (+Hit in Blue, +Haste in yellow, etc). (Use links to Wowhead for the new gear that you wish to upgrade to):

Red gems - Intellect
Blue - Intellect and Spirit
Yellow - Intellect and Crit

Gear choices: I am skipping this part, as I can add a link

- Offspec:
(If you have gear and experience with another spec of your class, comment about it here)

I am usually double healing spec, using Holy as off-spec. Currently I am Shadow

- Alts:
(Any alts that you have (at max level) that you have a decent level of experience with that could be used in our Alt Raids)

None ( actually a lv 46 Resto shaman)

4. Information about Previous guilds:

Mythical Euphoria - Ahn'Quiraj

- Write which instances you have done at level cap.
(For any instances tht you did not kill the final boss in, say how which boss you got up to and did not kill. For WotLK and Cata raids provide 10 man, 10 man HC, 25 man and 25

man HC.)

Currently at Dark Animus in ToT 10 man normal

- In what encounters you had been stagnant/progressing for longer amounts of time?
(Describe here what boss's held you and your guild up for a longer amount of time then you expected and why.)

Most time spend on Durume the Forgotten - all in guild were new to ToT normal at all, so we actually did our own progress. Managed to kill him this week after many wipes Smile

Dark Animus - still progressing, most people didn't knew tactic and also in current guild is hard to get same people to do raids, so there is always someone new that joins.

- About your previous guilds:
(Indicates which guilds you have been a part of, which characters you were playing and what happened to make you leave/get kicked).

The players I've been playing mostly with are Ghostcze, Liael, Jerusaleme, Clannish, Broadcaster, Azriathan.

The reason I want to leave is that I really enjoy PVE, and want to explore more of it, but I am not able to fit good with the raiding time in my current guild.
And because there are like 7-8 main raiders, if I miss a raid there is no alternative to do this raid with another group at different time. Also during weekends, when I am more free,

there are no raids at all :(Otherwise I have no bad feelings about that guys, they are all nice in their own way.

5. UI and style of play:

- Your addons:
(Make a short list of your UI addons you find most helpful and necessary to fulfill your role in raid.)

I do use Grid, Atlas loot, DBM and Scada

- Screenshot(s) of your UI:
(Where your interface of raid is seen well, with keybinds visible. You can use imageshack or xs to raise jpg)

Xhyra - Discipline Priest Untitl10

- Experience using addons:
(Do you have problems when installing a new addon?Do you use any manager/client? Can you change the LUAcode of the addons to fix mistakes or change things to your liking?)

I installed my addons without a problem. For the other questions my answer is - I don't have a clue what we are talking about Smile

WWS/wowmeteronline/worldoflogs:
Any combat report(s) to show how you perform in raids, please post it here

No reports at all. First time I hear about this Sad

6. Intuition and You

- Why you connect every day to the World of Warcraft?

Relax and enjoy the game

- How important is loot for you?
(Explain in detail the reasons for your answer.)

For me loot is not that important, for example if a better item drops, that an upgrade to me, but there is someone with worst item that I currently have I dont mind passing it to the

other person. Gear is a reward for the teamplay, but the best reward is the actual progress and success of the group. Soon or later everyone will get rewarded.

- Ability to contribute ideas to the progression of our raids:
(What role do you adopt when it comes time to meet a new boss and create a new strategy, or if you see something not working?)

I do give my suggestion, if its accepted - fine, if not - still fine

- Do you think you've hit the end of your carerr with your character in World of Warcraft?

Not yet

-Why do you choose Intuition?

First of all, after asking about a good guild, when I came back to WoW, they all told me Intuition is currently the guild with best progress. But since I was new to MoP content, I

decided to join a smaller one before making an application, so I can improve my skills first.

- What do you expect from Intuition?

To meet nice people and maybe even new friends

- Do you have anybody in Intuition that can speak to us for you?
(if yes, specify their names and what you know.)

I don't know to be honest. I might have done some bosses with some of you guys, but really can't specify a name at the moment.

- Additional Information:
(Give us comment's about any aspect that you consider important for you and was not in previously form.)

Nothing really, the questions in that application were actually more than when I applied for my current job Smile

7. To finalize...
- Finally, tell us a joke:
(No, not kidding. This section we take VERY serious!)

People usually say there is no difference between Complete & Finish.
But there is:
When you marry the right one, you are complete.
But when you marry the wrong one, you yre finished.
And when the right one catches you with the wrong one, you are Completely Finished! Smile
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Xhyra

PostSubject: Re: Xhyra - Discipline Priest   Xhyra - Discipline Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:52 pm

Please find a screen shot from my armory:

Xhyra - Discipline Priest Untitl11
Back to top Go down
Crazia
Crazia

PostSubject: Re: Xhyra - Discipline Priest   Xhyra - Discipline Priest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:48 pm

Hey Xhyra, im sorry it took this long for us to respond to your application.

Sadly our recruitment for healers are closed at the moment, we even have to make some of our current raiders reroll to dps as we simply had to many healers in our guild.

Again i apologize for our slow response and i wish you good luck.

Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xhyra - Discipline Priest   Xhyra - Discipline Priest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xhyra - Discipline Priest
Page 1 of 1