Intuition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intuition

World of Warcraft Guild on Ahn'qiraj

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nurish/seviwen Dk UNHOLY/FROST

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NURISH

Nurish/seviwen Dk UNHOLY/FROST  Empty
PostSubject: Nurish/seviwen Dk UNHOLY/FROST    Nurish/seviwen Dk UNHOLY/FROST  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:58 am

1. Personal Information:

Name: Anton Villstrup Skov
Nationality: Denmark

The hours you can dedicate to raiding.

Monday - 19 - 00
Tuesday - 19 - 00
Wednesday - 19 - 00
Thursday - 19 - 00
Friday - I got partys some fridays or else its 19 - 01
Saturday - I got partys some saturdays or else its 19 - 01
Sunday – 19 - 00

- Tell us anything that could prevent you from getting to raid on time or making you have to take a break and/or leave (dinner, taking out the garbage or having to walk the dog at a specific time) Answer, Yes or No. If yes, please explain (in detal) what it is and at what times:

2. System information:[/b]

- Technical specifications of your computer / s:
(Please include information about your computer / s RAM, Microprocessor, Graphics card basically).
i7 16 RAM Msi 3 gb graphics card. cant remember the rest and i cant find the papers on the comp. but it self build 3000 € 

- Technical characteristics of your connection:
100/100 mbit

- How much ping are you used to playing with?
15-30 somedays it's 50 but thats when everyone in my house is using the internet (ipads iphone computers)

- How much FPS do you have in:
100-120
Stormwind/Orgrimmar:
100-120
Raid Places:
100-120
5 Man Heroic's:
100-120

- In Intuition we use ventrilo to talk during raids and believe that its use is necessary to maintain a smooth and effective communication.

I have Ventrilo: Ofc every "gamer" should have ts3 vent mumble etc
I have Microphonehttp://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-tiamat-71
I speak by Ventrilo: Yes

3. Your character Information:

Name: Seviwen
Server: Ravencrest
Current Guild: Surreal life
Class and Spec: Dk unholy / frost I can play blood if ppl want me to
Professions: Engi / Ench
Total time played: 100 days 21 hours 29 minutes 47 seconds
Time played this level: 34 days 18 hours 9 minutes 14 seconds

- Armory Link: (eu.wowarmory.com):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Seviwen/advanced

- Gear upgrades: Gear choices, Gem choices: Im very undergeared started farming gear last night  I can get much more gear and thats why i waited with gems / ench but ill get that when i get better gear.
Tell us here what Gems you currently use in which sockets (+Hit in Blue, +Haste in yellow, etc). (Use links to Wowhead for the new gear that you wish to upgrade to): Hit+str / hit+stam in blue, str in red, str+haste in yellow.

- Offspec:
(If you have gear and experience with another spec of your class, comment about it here)
I can get any off spec and learn it if ppl needs it butright now i got off spec pvp

- Alts:
(Any alts that you have (at max level) that you have a decent level of experience with that could be used in our Alt Raids) 
Not rly but i got a sham/hunt/druid at lvl 90 

4. Information about Previous guilds: 
I have been in guild (Phoenix faction) with Yenni, Trylldom, Bobskin and some days we raided with Pain. In fl/ds!

- Write which instances you have done at level cap.
(For any instances tht you did not kill the final boss in, say how which boss you got up to and did not kill. For WotLK and Cata raids provide 10 man, 10 man HC, 25 man and 25 man HC.:

Cata: ICC: 7/12normal 10m (pugs) 
          FL: 6/7 hc 10/25man 
          DS: 8/8 hc 10man 

- In what encounters you had been stagnant/progressing for longer amounts of time?
(Describe here what boss's held you and your guild up for a longer amount of time then you expected and why.)
I cant rly remember atm I think we got held back a bit on madness but not that much i think!

- About your previous guilds:
(Indicates which guilds you have been a part of, which characters you were playing and what happened to make you leave/get kicked).
Yea i was in phoenix faction, we split up dont know reason ask tryll / yenni

5. UI and style of play:

- Your addons:
(Make a short list of your UI addons you find most helpful and necessary to fulfill your role in raid.)
recount, dbm, moveanything mop. and nothing else cause if a addon crash in a middle of a fight it's no good But im gonna get more cause now im going back to pve this is was for use when im doing pvp!

- Screenshot(s) of your UI:
(Where your interface of raid is seen well, with keybinds visible. You can use imageshack or xs to raise jpg)

- Experience using addons:
(Do you have problems when installing a new addon? Do you use any manager/client? Can you change the LUA code of the addons to fix mistakes or change things to your liking?)
I using curse client nothing else tbh!

WWS/wowmeteronline/worldoflogs:
Any combat report(s) to show how you perform in raids, please post it here

6. Intuition and You

- Why you connect every day to the World of Warcraft?
It's my life man i dont do anything else tbh i party in the weekends, but most off all games.
I jsut love the game man since i started in 2008 i played none stop no breaks or anything!

- How important is loot for you?
(Explain in detail the reasons for your answer.)
Not rly anything tbh. Back in ds i bought a sword from yenni for 10k but i am rich so dont rly matter!

- Ability to contribute ideas to the progression of our raids:
(What role do you adopt when it comes time to meet a new boss and create a new strategy, or if you see something not working?)

I ask my RL to see if he knows what im/we are doing wrong and i fix it. My gameplay change all the time cause i wahnner try new playstyles! Bu in raids ill stick to one playstyle!

- Do you think you've hit the end of your carerr with your character in World of Warcraft?

Not at all i still miss gold cap and the game isnt dead yet! im done when titan is released!

-Why do you choose Intuition?

Yenni / Tryll told me it's a good place. And i have always been a fan when i was on Ahn'qiraj

- What do you expect from Intuition?

Good times, semi core raiding!

- Do you have anybody in Intuition that can speak to us for you?
(if yes, specify their names and what you know.)
I got my shaman(draneus) in the guild but i Trylldom can talk for me

- Additional Information:
(Give us comment's about any aspect that you consider important for you and was not in previously form.)

I can start friday d. 28

7. To finalize...
- Finally, tell us a joke: i'm not anti-social, i'm just not user friendly
(No, not kidding. This section we take VERY serious!)
Back to top Go down
Painfury

Painfury

PostSubject: Re: Nurish/seviwen Dk UNHOLY/FROST    Nurish/seviwen Dk UNHOLY/FROST  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:19 pm

good kid he was doing ok in ph he can learn alot here
Back to top Go down
NURISH

PostSubject: Re: Nurish/seviwen Dk UNHOLY/FROST    Nurish/seviwen Dk UNHOLY/FROST  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:28 am

Ty pain Nurish/seviwen Dk UNHOLY/FROST  Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
blademkd
Admin
blademkd

PostSubject: Re: Nurish/seviwen Dk UNHOLY/FROST    Nurish/seviwen Dk UNHOLY/FROST  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:39 am

Hello

Your Application will be reviewed and looked into. You can expect and answer in 1-2 Days. 
Back to top Go down
NURISH

PostSubject: Re: Nurish/seviwen Dk UNHOLY/FROST    Nurish/seviwen Dk UNHOLY/FROST  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:48 am

So when can i get my answer if go/no go?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nurish/seviwen Dk UNHOLY/FROST    Nurish/seviwen Dk UNHOLY/FROST  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nurish/seviwen Dk UNHOLY/FROST
Page 1 of 1